Muller Engineering Company has completed more than 100 on-call task order projects for CDOT in all Regions, Headquarters, and the ITS Branch. These projects include a wide-variety of traffic engineering tasks ranging from traffic signal design, micro-simulation modeling, corridor studies, safety studies, ITS device design, fiber optic communications design, CDOT staff training, and expert witness testimony. Muller completed many of the task orders on short notice to meet CDOT schedule constraints. Representative task order work completed for CDOT includes:
- US 160 Fiber Communications, Wolf Creek Pass to South Fork
- US 36 / Foothills Parkway VISSIM modeling, Boulder
- Statewide Safety Assessments
- SH7 Adaptive Signals and Fiber Interconnect
- Region 2 Area wide Signal Upgrades
- I-70/Pena Boulevard VISSIM?Analysis and Operational Improvements??